Being part of a big company we have a vision and we want to share with you what we believe in.
We believe that:
- Every membership site should be built using the most updated technologies and tools only
- A custom plugin should be coded using the latest WordPress coding methods only and should perform in the fastest and quickest way as possible so it won’t slow down your site or cause any bugs
- Your Membership site is your asset and its security is our main issue with every custom development project we take
- Your members are your most important assets and you should always develop and build your website thinking like you are one of them, making their navigation and their overall experience as “user-friendly” as possible
- Complex membership sites problems may have a very simple solution and we are committed to finding that solution and deliver it to you quickly
“We follow our vision because we really believe in it”
The bottom line is…
We want to see more good membership sites: more “complex” but simple membership communities that provide better experience for their members and generate high revenues, and we also want to see more happy customers using the Wishlist Member platform and taking advantage of the powerful features it provides.
“Just wanted to let you know that the plugin (Wishlist Auto Registration) is working great and incomplete registrations have gone to zero! I’m definitely going to do a review of the plugin and get it for my own site.”
Why Hire Us?
Our services are provided by Wishlist Member certified developers only. We have the best developers who know Wishlist Member code better than anyone else. We know Wishlist Member inside out, we understand how it works and we understand its code.
We develop custom plugins for 7 years now, for clients and for our own personal use, and we are the no.1 3rd-party company who develops plugins for the Wishlist Member platform.
“Finally I get reduce my form size and put it within the sidebar! Whilst I love Wishlist Member, I have known the whole time that I needed to have a smaller form and place it within my sidebar. The Wishlist Registration Widget was the only plugin I’ve found to allow me to do this. It has been worth its weight in gold. There were several specific things though that weren’t working with it though at the beginning but within day’s worth of liaising with Bob Tolbert, we had the widget upgraded to a super widget which I’m sure is going to increase my subscriber rate. Thanks again Bob! I look forward to more subscribers!”
Request a Quote
Thank you for taking an interest in our services. To request a quote please fill-in the request a quote form and we will get back to you shortly. By filling-in a quote request you are not obligated in any way to hire our services.